Currently, a lot of foreign businesses are operating in Cambodia, but there are also some businesses those do not existed or have not operated their business in Cambodia such as McDonald’s, 7 Eleven, Dunkin, Taco Bell, and Hardee. These have been observed to have expanded their branches to Southeast Asia and by doing business in Thailand. Based on below elaborations, there’re two main reasons why are these 5 world-class franchises have no present in Cambodia. 1. The franchise cost (onetime payment) is high, and the startup capital required is also high which some of the businessmen consider that it takes time to make profits from such types of business within the kingdom.
However, among those brands, you can also decide to consider buying the right or franchise to do business in Cambodia.
This brand is very famous in the food industry, which is famous for the quality of food, as well as a brand with many branches in the world. And for those who want to buy McDonald’s business rights below. Here are the details of the purchase:
- The first franchise is a one-time payment of $ 45,000.
- Capital required to run the store $ 1,008,000 – $ 2,214,000.
For this brand is growing rapidly, by the end of 2020, the world’s largest Martfan Chhay brand 7 eleven has nearly 70,000 branches. Previously, there were rumors that there were importers doing business in Cambodia, but later the news disappeared, and now there are three countries that have the most shops: Japan, Thailand and South Korea. The value of the franchise is:
- First franchise to pay $ 10,000 – $ 1,000,000
- Capital required to run the store $ 37,550 – $ 1,200,000
It is considered to be the first brand with a large customer index, and as of now, the brand has branches in 32 countries, the purchase price of this brand is:
- First franchise to pay $ 40,000 – $ 90,000
- Capital required to run the store $ 110,000 – $ 1,700,000
A restaurant brand that has been around for 50 years and has received a lot of attention and support from customers. Currently, this restaurant has about 350 branches around the world for the franchise value:
- First franchise to pay $ 25,000 – $ 45,000
- Capital needed to run the store $ 525,000 – $ 2,700,000
Hardee’s is a subsidiary of the public trading company CKE. The brand is also a well-known American brand for its franchise value:
- First franchise to pay $ 25,000 – $ 35,000
- Capital required to run the store $ 1,600,000 – $ 2,120,000
Franchise Business in Cambodia